
Live Weather |
||||
Windiest in Australia: |
||||
Cape Moreton, QLD |
31 kn SE |
20° | ||
Most Windless in Australia: |
||||
Gympie, QLD |
Calm |
19° | ||
Most Rain in Australia: |
||||
Gladstone Airport, QLD |
47.6 mm | |||
8' 0"
Axis frank mako downwind board No repairs slight toenail damage to decktrea Com...
$1,500
7.5 cm
7'5" x 18" x 6 1/2" 105L Ex-demo board, excellent condition Ride on your own...
$1,850
5' 2" x 70 Litres
Appletree Appleslice V3 Wing Foil Board – 5’2” 70L Full Carbon Excellent...
$1,295
1000 cm
Fireball 1000 in good condition with cover Pickup 2027, Sydney
$600
1100 cm
Foil is in Pristine condition. Has latest Mast leading edge profile, completed...
$6,000
4' 5" x 52 Litres
I sell this full carbon (triaxial) board as I bought the new version. This...
$990
3.5 metre
F-One Quest 3.5m Parawing I'm looking to upsize to a 4m Quest so if you have a...
$1,050