AC2027

1 year ago
Reply
Register to post, see what you've read, and subscribe to topics.
Brent in Qld
Brent in Qld
WA
1531 posts
WA, 1531 posts
26 Sep 2026 5:11am

515
515
898 posts
515 515
898 posts
26 Sep 2026 10:57am
I watch the race replays on you tube including the race recap above, just don't open your phone until after so you don't get spoilers!

Starting with Race 1, I didn't expect a win from the yanks.

Race 2, how was the French nosedive & capsize!!! Hopefully the crew and boat are good for tomorrow.
I think teams will be practicing that big ease sheets (buttons) bear away for dipping the line.
Great racing and Italians with Pete and updated crew and the respect that they gave the Swiss to cover them.
Consistent good results so important to get into final!

As much as I like Sail GP, the AC40's have proper upwind starts on a good race course, I like this racing better.
Pity Aussie Team not on the water but half TNZ crew are 🤔

I hope the wind fills in earlier tomorrow to get 4 races in 😎
Brent in Qld
Brent in Qld
WA
1531 posts
WA, 1531 posts
26 Sep 2026 12:29pm
Starting to go into second gear for the 75s.

America's Cup: French are first AC75 to arrive in Naples, Brits next share.google/X3LAuMSWGz4VFuYxZ
morts
morts
WA
194 posts
WA, 194 posts
27 Sep 2026 11:05am

If you have Kayo it’s also being streamed there, no ads unlike the unpaid YouTube. Watched some of it last night and the racing was really good.

515
515
898 posts
515 515
898 posts
27 Sep 2026 12:47pm
Great days racing and Luna Rosa on top.
How's the French, 2 wins and a capsize on the last gybe on the last leg!

9 good teams and the mark rounding are getting close.


Brent in Qld
Brent in Qld
WA
1531 posts
WA, 1531 posts
28 Sep 2026 9:36am

Please Register, or first...
Topics Subscribe Reply