
Live Weather |
||||
North Head, NSW |
4 kn S |
|||
Little Bay, NSW |
3 kn SSW |
|||
Cronulla, NSW |
4 kn WSW |
|||
Windiest in Australia: |
||||
Hogan Island, VIC |
25 kn WSW |
11° | ||
Most Windless in Australia: |
||||
Gympie, QLD |
Calm |
17° | ||
Most Rain in Australia: |
||||
Cocos Island, WA |
17.0 mm | |||
5 metre
Up for sale are my 5m Ozone Power Pack Has had minimal use as I have the...
$850
5 metre
5 meter and 4.5 comes with booms and handles. Both like new in great condition....
$1,000
223 cm x 88 litres
Amazing wave board in excellent condition, minor marks only. Great for down...
$2,000
8 metre
8M and 10M In great condition kite surf set, perfect for starters or someone...
$1,599
136 cm
Brand new Nobile Split Carbon. 136*41. I got it from KR thinking I was going to...
$750
4.3 metre
Epic V5 Ultra is a stable and fast kayak/surf ski. I am no longer able to...
$3,250
6' 3"
Sadly selling beloved 6”3 PCC Single fin. This is an amazing board that works...
$450