
Live Weather |
||||
North Head, NSW |
7 kn NE |
|||
Little Bay, NSW |
7 kn NNE |
|||
Cronulla, NSW |
12 kn W |
|||
Windiest in Australia: |
||||
Hogan Island, VIC |
38 kn WSW |
14° | ||
Most Windless in Australia: |
||||
Marion Reef, QLD |
Calm |
24° | ||
Most Rain in Australia: |
||||
Mount Read, TAS |
7.6 mm | |||
| Lost & Found | |
|
Found Nash Twin Tip: Applecross |
| Gear Reviews | |
|
Shark Deterrent - please support |
|
Ozone Reflex vs Enduro V5 - anyone ridden both? |
8 metre
AUD $2,700 ONO. Available for local pickup (St Kilda, Melboure) or Australia...
$2,700
8 metre
Enduro V1. 8m. I got it second hand to try loops on but didn't get out much...
$400
7 metre
Brand New latest aluula ultra-lightweight Ozone Vortex V2 Ultra-X Kite Yellow...
$2,390
4 metre
Flysurfer Peak 4m, 5m and 8m. All in excellent condition and have been used for...
$400
8 metre
Duotone Evo DLab 2023 – 8m It genuinely hurts a little to sell this kite, as I...
$1,250
10 metre
OZONE CATALYST V4 10m 2024 Up for sale, great entry level kite at a great...
$699
136 cm
Brand new Nobile Split Carbon. 136*41. I got it from KR thinking I was going to...
$750