Highest paying SUP event in Aus- Newcastle January 2018

Created by pohaku 1 month ago, 16 Nov 2017
pohaku
NSW, 402 posts
2 Jan 2018 11:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Zeusman said..
Good on ya Dylz. This looks like it will be epic!!! I'd love to come but unfortunately will be on night shift both dates. See what I can do.

Thanks mate! Get on it

quikdrawMcgraw
367 posts
2 Jan 2018 10:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pohaku said..

quikdrawMcgraw said..
Am I reading that correct there are divisions for size of board in the wave riding competition?!

Yep. Someone had to do it

And why is that? Don't supers pick a board to suit their body then go compete against the next guy or something else going on?

burleigh4220
QLD, 34 posts
2 Jan 2018 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

any weather forecasts on the swell ? looking forward to the weekend ,and thank you for stepping up with a great comp

pohaku
NSW, 402 posts
3 Jan 2018 8:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
quikdrawMcgraw said..

pohaku said..

quikdrawMcgraw said..
Am I reading that correct there are divisions for size of board in the wave riding competition?!

And why is that? Don't supers pick a board to suit their body then go compete against the next guy or something else going on?

Yeah mate, making it better for the crew under 10' and over 10'As SUP continues to grow there are more people riding long board style SUP's so its only fair for all the crew to go against each other on the same if not similar boards.

supsurfers
QLD, 154 posts
Saturday , 13 Jan 2018 9:59AM
Thumbs Up

Is there a program of what is on each day
what day is technical etc

quikdrawMcgraw
367 posts
Sunday , 14 Jan 2018 6:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pohaku said..

quikdrawMcgraw said..

pohaku said..

quikdrawMcgraw said..

Yeah mate, making it better for the crew under 10' and over 10'As SUP continues to grow there are more people riding long board style SUP's so its only fair for all the crew to go against each other on the same if not similar boards.

Roger doger

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Highest paying SUP event in Aus- Newcastle January 2018" started by pohaku