Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
GizzieNZ
4102 posts
16 Jun 2017 2:13PM
Thumbs Up

Town beach looked like a cheap trip to Hawaii for tow ball today....but he was a no show :)

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
16 Jun 2017 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

Was there on my e bike....big and punishing looking....but maybe the pleasure word could have also been mentioned ?

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
18 Jun 2017 2:37PM
Thumbs Up

Not sure if TB even putting a long board on the top of his car these days......i wish he would....is totally obsessed with the ultra short 666 thing :)

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
24 Jun 2017 11:17AM
Thumbs Up

Towball nearly kicking my board all around the carpark today.....your board is quite big (kick)....your board repair looks dodgy (kick kick)....your board only cost $400 (kick kick kick kick)

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
24 Jun 2017 11:26AM
Thumbs Up

And i forgot the "can you lift that board with only one hsnd" comment

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
24 Jun 2017 11:56AM
Thumbs Up

Think he is trying to persuade his Public Relations Officer to buy a new long board for about the price of four of of my $400 sup boards.....am sure they are living in a fantasy world that exists far far away from reality

towball
4627 posts
24 Jun 2017 12:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
Think he is trying to persuade his Public Relations Officer to buy a new long board for about the price of four of of my $400 sup boards.....am sure they are living in a fantasy world that exists far far away from reality

The Public relations man has ordered from the best long board manufacturer in NZ now I might get my Comp Deluxe back to ride

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
24 Jun 2017 4:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

The Public relations man has ordered from the best long board manufacturer in NZ now I might get my Comp Deluxe back to ride

better off flying here ..GC buying a local board and flying back ..those Ruakaka machine shaped logs are way over priced ...mind you 300 bills goes straight to the tax office (GST 15%) ..

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
25 Jun 2017 8:26AM
Thumbs Up

Something like this Gizzie

towball
4627 posts
25 Jun 2017 7:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Man that Lacey can ride never seen a head stand on a 666 before

towball
4627 posts
25 Jun 2017 7:26AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

better off flying here ..GC buying a local board and flying back ..those Ruakaka machine shaped logs are way over priced ...mind you 300 bills goes straight to the tax office (GST 15%) ..

Havn't seen anything that comes close to the quality over the ditch I even saw SDR saying nice things one time and Mr Goddard has nothing but respect for the Roger Boards that work that's what you get

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Jun 2017 7:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

bazz61 said..

towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

Havn't seen anything that comes close to the quality over the ditch I even saw SDR saying nice things one time and Mr Goddard has nothing but respect for the Roger Boards that work that's what you get

That is because you have only ever bought a mctavish from Australia

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Jun 2017 11:35AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Funny stuff Macaha....but i wouldn't walk up to someone in the car park at the beach....and criticise their wave weapon choices. Am often thinking things....but feel it is very unsophisticated to actually say something :) :):)

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Jun 2017 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

Towball basically finds it offensive that i am enjoying surfing a board that cost $400 brand new.....as opposed to the "normal" $2500 price :)

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
26 Jun 2017 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
Towball basically finds it offensive that i am enjoying surfing a board that cost $400 brand new.....as opposed to the "normal" $2500 price :)

I understand what your saying Gizzie,there is a guy over here who thinks the same however he sold the best board he ever owned and surfed for the type your talking about.

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Jun 2017 12:39PM
Thumbs Up

I don't think it matters what board you are riding.....what really matters is if you are happy and having fun ?

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Jun 2017 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
I don't think it matters what board you are riding.....what really matters is if you are happy and having fun ?

Amen

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Jun 2017 12:43PM
Thumbs Up

Don't know if you guys have seen tow ball surfing? You know how some surfers look happy? He always looks like a grumpy unhappy surfer....its different strokes for different folks :)

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Jun 2017 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
Don't know if you guys have seen tow ball surfing? You know how some surfers look happy? He always looks like a grumpy unhappy surfer....its different strokes for different folks :)

Dont tell me he's done his knee in too

towball
4627 posts
26 Jun 2017 2:53PM
Thumbs Up

Happy times Roger working on the Public relations mans Board

towball
4627 posts
26 Jun 2017 2:55PM
Thumbs Up

Lacey my knees are fine

thePup
13831 posts
26 Jun 2017 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

Good evening TB you magnificent thing hey book some spare time & come over for one of our roadtrips champion

towball
4627 posts
26 Jun 2017 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Good evening TB you magnificent thing hey book some spare time & come over for one of our roadtrips champion

I'd love to but new job and all that bullsh!t don't even get to surf in the mornings Got an rv that needs to be used to May be next year , keen to get back to the South island to

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Jun 2017 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
Lacey my knees are fine

good to hear

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
1 Jul 2017 7:21AM
Thumbs Up

Wheres that Lacey its been days since I've heard from him, he must be hanging sh-t on somebody else.

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
2 Jul 2017 8:37AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
2 Jul 2017 9:07AM
Thumbs Up

mmm,that would be a good morning

thePup
13831 posts