Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
Kite foiling tricks you've never seen before!
Have you ever seen a guy riding a kite foil, with his kite completely stalled, mid-window, upside down? You're about to!
You won't believe the conditions these guys rode in!
No, we're not talking about 'that' new video where a kiteboarder was riding during Hurricane Irma. We're talking about the insane conditions seen at the Red Bull Megaloop Challenge!
Iconic West Aussie kiteboarding race returns!
The 8th annual Red Bull Lighthouse to Leighton kiteboard race will be contested on Saturday 9 December and strong competitor interest is anticipated.