Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
Iconic West Aussie kiteboarding race returns!
The 8th annual Red Bull Lighthouse to Leighton kiteboard race will be contested on Saturday 9 December and strong competitor interest is anticipated.
Have you got what it takes? Red Bull King of the Air
One megaloop could get you entry to the worlds most extreme kiteboarding event - the Red Bull King of the Air in Cape Town, South Africa this January!
Could this be the ultimate all-round kite? Ozone Enduro V2
A kite that can do it all, and do it well! The Ozone Enduro has had a few tweaks, and after years of R&D, the V2 is here!