Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
Australian Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals in Perth 2018
It's been 12 years since the Australian Kiteboarding Freestyle Nationals have been in Western Australia.
Not free for the taking, but it's worth it - Cocos Islands
Tom Hebert and Reno Romeu hit the island paradise off the West Australian coast, but they find that you need to give back, in order to score the perfect kiteboarding conditions.
Kai Lenny Foils 11 waves in a row - without ever paddling!
This guy is unbelievable - so good that we would have suspected trickery a year ago. Now, foiling 11 waves without dropping off the foil seems possible?!