Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
'Up-Cycling' Old Kitesurfing Kites in Madagascar
On a recent trip to Madagascar, two French kiteboarders took a few old kites for the locals. You'll never guess where they ended up!
Could this be the ultimate all-round kite? Ozone Enduro V2
A kite that can do it all, and do it well! The Ozone Enduro has had a few tweaks, and after years of R&D, the V2 is here!
Iconic West Aussie kiteboarding race returns!
The 8th annual Red Bull Lighthouse to Leighton kiteboard race will be contested on Saturday 9 December and strong competitor interest is anticipated.